Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holly.

"Tis the season."


Where on earth did 2010 just go?
It's December..
..seriously?






Christmas is my favourite day of the whole year!


"ooohh merry christmas!"

side note: spending the first moments of Christmas with great friends makes me happy!


"close your eyes, i'm on the table."
found out i'm quite the playa in crash bandagoot team racing.

8:00am start to the day.
had strawberries for breakfast.

Dad picked me up & we headed up to Masterton to my Auntys house.
i can already smell the warm mince pudding & pine that sooths the surrounding scents.

seriously, i was in my happy place.

walked around for about half an hour just recording around the house by myself so i can remember how beautiful this place was.

the video did not do it justice.
had the most beautiful slash beast meal of my life.

i love my Aunty's cooking.

but the classic orange chicken that is usually is on the table drives me insane.
i cannot stand fruit infused meat.



they have this cat that kept giving me cuddles.
it made me feel so special.


The same cat that had sneaked into the
guinea pig pen, & left only little hands &
feet all throughout the house. good meal?
maybe not.

It sparked a memory of when i used to
visit my grandma at her home,
I used to pretend to be a cat & walk around meowing.

She left milk & nuitergrain in two separate
saucers on the ground while i spent the
whole day on all fours.




then the christmas crackers got cranked where you get those coloured hats.
there is currently an orange one in my car.
"the party hat."


speaking of party.


new years.

Hmmm.

The end of the year only means a beginning of a new.

- I wonder what is going to be in store?
next level.

I am looking forward to see what happens!
God is quite good at surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment