Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Clothed.


"She is clothed in dignity & strength, she laughs at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25
..................................................................................
Nanny, is one word that has become part of my regular vocabulary now.
it's more rewarding than i could have possibly imagined.
God has given me a whole new revelation about being child-like.
Have you ever realised how forgetful kids are?
How carefree too!
i'm starting to sound really corny now, but i actually find it beautiful.
Had the afternoon off today.
-came back home, and realised from the other day being locked IN the house, that i still did not have a key on my key chain.
  • Visited Mum.
  • Visited School.
  • Visited Photobooth.
-lets just stay at school for an hour or so.
I enjoy photo booth way too much...
Went back to work.
Found some "spicy seafood" asian noodles in the cupboard tonight.
Do you remember those prawn crackers you get from the dairy?
Soup+noodle version of them.
Why would anyone create these?
Tini came home with some new kids furniture.
spent the next hour on the ground laughing at how clueless & un-experianced we were to put a set of chairs, table, and book case together.
i think i enjoy my puffer jacket a lot.
Mum came into my room earlier & gave me some hair product.
-i honestly cannot stop smelling it.
It smells like rasberries.
i can hear peter snoring in the other room.
i actually find snoring really relaxing.
(smiles.)
I am really enjoying life.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a beautiful person Emma Steer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachelle! I was trying to figure out who you were, since there isn't your name on your blog profile that i could see... but once i saw "I love making things, celebrating handmade and natural fibres, craft, art and thrift."- i knew exactly who it was ha ha. I enjoy your blogs.

    ReplyDelete