Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spend.














Lately spending a lot of time by myself.
It's very very nice.
I used to be a little bit of an introvert.
I would try go off by myself all the time.
But now, I just want to talk & spend time with people all the time.















Thinking of the people in my life that i am thankful for,
& imagining what it would be like to live life without them.
it's something i really can't imagine.
Having them entwined in your life, & then all of a sudden having them pack up & leave for good.
it makes me feel uncomfortable.
i need to learn instead of feeling stable with a consistent life routine or a week involving certain people- I want to find every dominant comfort in my heavenly Dad.


& my Dad rang yesterday!
It was seriously so good to hear him.
He went fishing with my uncle.
craving even more to be on the water in a boat now.


I spent some time in the perfume section the other day at Farmers.
I enjoy perfume.
Vera Wang
Flower bomb
and Daisy
but these have to be my all time favourites!
lol, & you probably don't even care..
they all are similar in category-sweet floral but light.
but all so different.
something that has kind of been stirring in my heart at the moment, is the woman who poured perfume over Jesus' feet.
..she was completely & utterly undignified.
i'm going to be a women who would be so overwhelmed & effected by God, that i would get that undignified like that.

The radio is someone I have been spending some time with.
-getting caught up in music has been a regular occurrence.
i just want to belt out at the top of my lungs, words, and songs, and not care about whether you hit every key, or sound great.


For some reason, I was just so excited last night.
I couldn't even settle down at life group, so while i was trying to ask everyone what they thought of the message & how it spoke to them, i was slurring my words & kept finding myself wandering off into random things that i loved about God.
they probably thought i was loopy..
just wanted to skip.
& i did!


When God takes hold of your heart, you can't help but get excited!


By the way, i spend my last day at school last week.
School has finished.
This subject of conversation has been avoided for some time now.
scared, yes.
But I know what God has in store is greater than what i could possibly imagine.

I don't want a time machine..I kind of like not knowing.

I secretly want to be back at kinder garden again.
eating play dough & sliced fruit all day.


Thursday was a wonderful day!
- Eat lunch outside on the balcony.
Yogurt, lasagna, crackers, & bread makes for 2 happy toddlers.


I also like driving around Tawa finding flowers.
It means more to me than just buying flowers for people.
You actually taking time, to actually find something special.
There is this lavender that lives down the road from me, & most weeks i enjoy going down & getting some for my room.
ps: not going into people's properties.





































































my dog Thor has literally been
sitting outside my room just
looking at me for about an hour.
he usually does it nights though.
i enjoy him.
& defiantly i have favouritism with
my animals.



















Lost count on how many days it's been sunny in a row.
& that's a beautiful thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment