Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Home.

it's basically summer, but i'm already looking forward for next years spring.
is that sad?





Good afternoon!
Today, is over cast is Karori.
- yet, I am thankful.
Everyday is a 10 hour day.
This season is making me even more joyful to come home.
I enjoy my family.
I like the radio too.
Every morning i bring my pillow & blanket into the car.
Turn on classic hits, put the seat back,- and sleep.
Maybe I wouldn't be so tired if I went to sleep earlier?
potentially.
But to be honest, i like the night, and staying up late!
Lately, for some strange reason,
I always feel like sailing on a boat.
I enjoyed going on my Grandad's boat every summer.
Maybe sometime soon?
-yes please!
As strange as it sounds, the smell of oil & petrol of the boat will always be a comfort smell to me.
We used to go to this beach, with golden sand. if you dug a hand depth into the sand, you were bond to find a hu hu grub buried underneath.
I believed the person who said they tasted like peanut butter- but they taste like wood?
i was secretly disappointed.
Driving through Brooklyn most days, has made me relise i would like a house that's painted multi colours.
Not exactly rainbow.
But different colours would be exciting!
Just a passing thought.
Last night, worked late, & was considering going to the hangout at James Duxfield.
but Burke & Bakes had another idea!
spontaneous arrival were the key words of the night.
Finally the hot water has come back on at my Nanna's apartment.
They are currently away on holiday in Australia, so popping in most days has now become a routine. Even though there is no food or drink besides soda water in the house.
i still enjoy it!
Properly been thinking less about things now.
God is teaching me how to be carefree & not stress about things that i'm not meant to have cluttered in my head.
So, so, so often you always hear, "trust God."
But putting it into practice is a whole lot harder!
...driving down Niranga Gorge (takes hands of steering wheel & yells)-"Jesus take the wheeell."
...maybe not.
ha ha, but close to it!
Whats in His hand is even greater than i could possibly imagine.
to what is going to happen next God!
(excitedly smiles)






I enjoy the idea of being in water, & being completely surrounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment