Sunday, December 5, 2010

Apples.


i enjoy apples very much.

I have been thinking about apples alot lately.
potentially because i've been eating them so much.
What type of apple would be perfect?
- i usually like the big red ones that are still cold.
but lately i have started to take a liking to granny smiths after years of never having an interest in them.
-they are sour, & too hard. but. i like them.

after thinking golden kiwifruit had gone out of season (which was a lie) -apples had & have still become my new defaut fruit.


i always wonder if i will ever find a worm in my apple one day?

apparently only a decade ago there were more than 300 types of apples in america alone.
but now there is only 20 in the whole world.


& something that has been on my mind lately
(for the last couple of weeks):
blue & red
cats & dogs
circle & square
hot & cold
..it sounds silly, but i have seriously have not been able to make up my mind on what i like better. it's been driving me crazy.
so, i have come to a conclusion.

i like them both.

i always like to be either one or the other.
i've never liked being luke warm.
in the middle of a decision.

..just like how God is both pro-science & a God of the impossible.
there is no one or the other.
i like that.






my laptop power cord is currently broken, so it has been rushed away to the medical department (the bin) & Peter is buying a new one.


So at 1:00am when i came home from the most frustrating slash lol night of someone driving me crazy, i tramped outside in my pajamas & polar fleece to the garage to check my emails.
when i finished, i locked the door behind me, but saw something moving around my feet.
literally- put your thumb & pointer finger together to make a circle.
it was a big cockroach by my toes just chillin.
after running into the house having a panic attack, i slept very well that night..


apples make me burp.. for some reason.
feel free to tell me why.








ps: i like the fact you can eat apples hot or cold.

1 comment: