Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Favourite.




I like daisies.
My favourite colour is blue.
I like fejioas.
I hate small dogs.
I prefer hankys.
If I were ever to get a tatoo, it would be something cool.
I like lions.
I like dogs.
I like small monkeys.
I like the colour red.
A peach would be my favourite fruit.
Itallian is my favourite food.
I like painting.
I use a numerous amount of lip balms.
I don't like candy canes.
I like the story of pinnochio.
I am currently trying to find a pair of orange gumboots.
If i could cut anything from a piece of paper it would be a star.
I like winter.
I like summer.
I like autmn.
I like spring.
I like pistacio gelato.
If could travel anywhere it would be either:
1. russia
2. allabama
3. swedin
4. italy
5. germany.

I always wonder what would happen if your best friend became famous?
...Would you get sweet deals?



No comments:

Post a Comment