Thursday, September 15, 2011

EX-Factor.




 Today, first day back at work.

I miss having 10 billion showers a day & doing nothing.
It was a good holiday well spent full of not anything imparticular.

 I am currently downstairs & I am the only one in my house awake.
The line I just typed (aswell as this one too) i typed without looking at the keyboard.
oh snap.
i am the man.

It is very quiet & I can hear Peter snoring upstairs & the clock ticking down here.

I put my electric blanket on upstairs about an hour ago & I AM SO EXCITED.
Okay, exciting isn't a very exciting word.
hold up.
I am looking on Theosaurus.com.
That sounds like a Dinosaur website.

...."I am so...."


-these were all the words I found:

EXCITED:
aflame, agitated, animated, annoyed, awakened, beside oneself, charged, delighted, discomposed, disconcerted, disturbed, eager, enthusiastic, feverish, fired up, frantic, high*, hot and bothered, hot*, hyperactive, hysterical, in a tizzy (i laughed at this one.), inflamed, juiced up, jumpy, keyed up, moved, nervous, on edge, on fire, overwrought, passionate, piqued, ruffled, steamed up, stirred, thrilled, tumultous/tumultuous, wild, wired, worked up, zipped up





Those words didn't really help...



BOOM.
I am going to sleep now.

westside.































I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment