Thursday, February 3, 2011

Horse.



Everytime I look at clouds, there is just something so heavenly about them.

I want to scoop them up in my arms & just cuddle with them.
as lame as that sounds.. ha ha.

I like that sometimes in the afternoon clouds look like God has got a paintbrush & smugged the sky.
& sometimes it looks like Hes got a sponge & dabbed white paint everywhere.

When we were driving back from Parachute this week, i was sitting there with my ipod listening to Revalation, & i saw the most beautiful set of clouds i have ever seen in my life.

---------------------
God
is
seriously
so
wonderful.

---------------------

I can't believe how BIG he is.

He breathed stars.
Who does that?
seriously.

My Dad is:

He is King of all kings.
Lord of all lords.
When you put it like that, it totally give you a wake up call.


Revalation is a great, great book.
Potentially favourite book of the Bible.
My favourite part is when Paul starts talking about the:



horses.

There is something capivating about horses.
"may the horse be with you."







I seriously always want to go horse riding.
but just never get round to doing it.
The very first horse i ever rod was called Mickey.
& if i had a horse, i must admit, i would glue a horn to its head.
don't judge me.

At the moment, I just always think about unicorns.
i don't know why, but they always just pop into my head during the day.

ps: Nutella is very very expensive.
$9.80 for a pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment