Friday, January 21, 2011

Change.

















I have been infected.
It's spreading & I will never be the same.
I am mutating like Wolverine with his claws coming out of his hands.
yes, i just used that analigy.




-----------
4 Letters.
C A M P.
-----------






What just happend?

...Pretty sure God just changed 100s of lives on a Camp ground in New Zealand in a week.

God messed me up goooooooood.



















I am changed.
-& it's so great to think, that i'm always growing & constantly changing but God stays the same.
Everything that used to bound me is broken.
My heart has been made fresh & new.

I've been trying to think about specific things God has done in my life this week, but i seriously can't pin point anything.

& the devil is scared of whats going to happen next!
smack down.
















I am not a superhero, I am supernatural.
It's time to go down to my kitchen & open the pantry & get a nice box of supernatural flakes & eat it every morning.
I need Jesus.














To be honest, i'm not actually that tired.
I was kinda senceable with resting & sleeping.
But the last night of camp, the tribal shield needed to be done.
& once everyone had gotten out of the Oosh i started painting, then me & Jess Greer started sharing the wonderful things God had done in our lives over a packed weekend.
What a lovely way to end camp!


It's beautiful how God places people in our lives that will help you grow & enjoy life even more.


R. I. P Kermit the green Echo.
& welcome to (insert name here)- still havn't figured out a name yet.
But it's going to be a good name.
I'm not sure what type it is, but it's light blue, & really spaceous.
hash tag-great car.




It's so good to be home.
I was just chillin at home yesterday.
Then Mum came home & spontaniously decided to go on a roadtrip up to Whangawati.
(don't judge my spelling.)
Shes a bit of a fruit loop sometimes, but i didn't expect that coming haha.
I love my Mum.
























No comments:

Post a Comment